Guided by Kortney Campbell of Satya Mama Wellness
In the past, women were revered and living in sync with our cycles was crucial to the community as a whole. We retreated to The Red Tent, together, during the New Moon and supported each other fully, as our bodies waxed and waned.
However, in our modern society, women are often expected to work, act and live like men. This constant pressure to live on a 24-hour cycle is not aligned with the nature of our bodies and hormonal health.
When we live in sync with the cyclical nature of our human bodies, we are able to remove the pain and stress from our cycle, harness our creative power, connect with our True Self, embrace our emotions and live our best lives!
In this women’s circle, you can expect:
- Soul journey meditations
- Connecting with your body’s cyclical nature
- A new and deeper appreciation for your body
- Learning to embrace the power of your menstrual cycle
- Guidance on living in sync with your cycle (from food & sex to work & fun)
- A safe space full of love and support
- And so much more!
PLEASE NOTE: Space is limited so please reserve your spot online.
Wear comfortable clothing and feel free to bring your journal.