Mothers Circle: A Monthly Gathering
Guided by Kortney Campbell of Satya Mama
"Our sacred duty as parents is to feel whole so that our children have an example of their own self-worth. How we care for ourselves is really a way to care for our children and our families."
The Mother's Circle is an opportunity to come together, connect, be uplifted, nurtured and restored. Through breath, conscious movement and radical self-love we will connect to ourselves so that we may connect more deeply with our families. We will look at ways to nourish ourselves, and connect to our inner wisdom.
Our intention with each monthly gathering will be to support you in...
- connecting with other mothers
- cultivating peace of mind
- mothering from a full cup
- strengthening your intuition and confidence in your parenting
- Take an honest look at motherhood and what it looks like for YOU and finding ways to create a daily practice that works for YOU.
Enjoy time and space in a nurturing, nonjudgmental environment. Our intention with this circle is to support woman in thriving in motherhood rather than just managing the challenges.
PLEASE NOTE: Mats, cushions and blankets will be provided.
*NON-MOBILE BABIES ARE WELCOMED.