What is reiki? A non-invasive, holistic healing practice facilitated by light touch that can help return us to balance on every level-physical, mental, emotional, spiritual. Reiki supports our well-being and strengthens our natural ability to heal by encouraging balance.
*Reiki requires NO BELIEF, just a willingness to experience.
Most Common Benefits:
- gently encourages a person's system toward it's own unique state of balance
- rapid stress reduction
- relief from pain and anxiety
- reiki combines well with interventions such as acupuncture, chemotherapy, etc. By enhancing your sense of well-being and helping your system balance, reiki might even strengthen the benefits received from other health interventions.
Other possible benefits:
- improved sleep and digestion
- greater sense of well-being
- feeling more motivated
- less depressed
- relief from side effects of medications, radiation or chemotherapy
*Please keep in mind that the experience of Reiki treatment is very subjective and varies from person to person and treatment to treatment.